Code of Conduct
- Armored FIST members are viewed as representatives of the ENTIRE TEAM in any game at all times. A member's public conduct, whether good or bad, will be reflected on the team as a whole.
- Show a respectful and non-aggressive attitude towards all users/gamers at all times, even if another user/gamer is being aggressive to you.
- Act with maturity and respect at all times or else be kicked out. We don't like to do it... but we have and will continue to remove people that act in this manner.
- No racist, sexist, or bigoted comments are accepted on any communication medium which Armored FIST members are present. All FIST members will respect other gamer's differences.
- No discrimination against any other gamer because of their age, sex, race, religion, political opinion, or other personal circumstances. This includes in-game skills, levels, and capabilities.
- Abide by all relevant developer Terms of Service or Codes of Conduct.
- Do not use hacks, cheats, third party programs, or scripts to gain an unfair advantage.
- Acknowledge that Armored FIST is for new and experienced players alike. Players are not to be targeted because of their game experience, level, abilities, or skill level. This is regardless of private or public activities.
- Armored FIST operates under the tenet of "All is fair in war." and if developers put an intentional feature, attribute, or physics characteristic in the game it can be used to defeat enemies.
- Do not exploit any game bugs or glitches that may be present.
- Do not stat pad, power level, manipulate stats, points, awards, or accolades, and do not artificially inflate scores or stats of any kind.
- No posting, promotion, or communication on illegal substances or materials including pirated software or material at any time in Armored FIST communication.
It is every member's responsibility to watch for violations of the Code of Conduct. We strive, as a team, to ensure that our team is comprised of mature players.
Upon Violation of the Code of ConductSpeak to the offending member 1-on-1 in a private channel and voice your concern to him - make sure he understands that he needs to hold himself to our team's standards. If that cannot be done, talk to your squad leader, officer, or team captain.Persisting BehaviorFIRST WARNING - Member will be officially warned by a team officer. Recruits may be immediately removed from the team.
SECOND WARNING - Member will be suspended for a period of time and notified that a third event will result in removal from the team.
Note: Warnings expire after 6 months.